Ark Animal Hospital is hiring and looking to add a Full-Time Medical Director to their amazing Team!
Are you interested in furthering your career and transitioning into a senior leadership position? Are you passionate about team-building and organizational culture? Are you interested in managing your own practice without investing your own capital? Are you seeking a position that allows you to train and mentor veterinary staff? Is your goal to eventually become a Regional Director for a renowned network of veterinary hospitals, lead your own practice or work a non-clinical role? If it is…We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Ark Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary clinic, with advanced surgical capabilities (TPLO, bone plating, PennHip Certified, advanced soft tissue sx). Staff includes 3.5 DVM’s and the schedule is a 4day -10hr, work week, for the most part, rotating on some Saturdays. Any cases in need of 24-hour care will be referred to their sister clinic facility only 6 miles away.
Position Details: The Medical Director (MD) provides strategic direction, coaching, and mentoring to the associate veterinarians to ensure safe, consistent, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical patient care and outstanding client service. The MD will collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop a hospital's annual operating plan. The MD will be responsible for ensuring Clinic Revenue Targets are achieved and minimum Standards of Care are developed and complied with. The MD understands they will wear many hats and will be passionate about clinical excellence, leadership, recruiting, retention, and advocating for the growth of Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP).
Reasons to Join:
- Feel the amazing family-friendly, collaborative, and fun clinic culture
- Experience working with an outstanding support staff
- Get the work-life balance you deserve with a rotational schedule
- Outstanding community reputation and client reviews
- Located near the ocean and mountains!
Location: 1100 Applegate St, Philomath, OR 97370
Philomath, OR: Philomath, Oregon is known as the city of volunteers. Greek for "Lover of Learning," Philomath residents are proud of their heritage which is rooted in education and hard work. Located in Benton County, Philomath is one of the best places to live in Oregon. Living in Philomath offers residents a suburban rural mix feel where most residents own their homes as well as being an attractive place to live for young adults. Philomath is just a short drive away from the ocean and mountains, with many rivers, streams, and hiking to explore. The city is also very close to Eugene for a taste of the eclectic, close to Portland for entertainment options (but far enough away to not feel like the big city), and near the active and growing small bedroom community of Corvallis, which is nestled at the foothills of the coast range.
- Licensed OR Veterinarian (active and clear)
- Excellent, demonstrated medical and surgical skills are essential
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, DVMs, and teammates to build a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- 3+ years’ DVM experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience desired but not required
- Competitive and generous base salary
- Production bonus with NO negative accrual
- Medical Director bonus
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance (if needed)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- Company-paid wellness programs
- Paid license fees
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education + dedicated days off to attend
Please Apply Today for consideration!