Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
You can view all open positions or use the search fields below to find opportunities that suit your specific career interests.
Click column header to sort
Carpenter Animal Hospital has an opportunity for a Kennel Attendant to join our team!
Carpenter Animal Hospital & Pet Inn is a full service small animal veterinary hospital located in the northwestern part of Cary, NC. We offer a wide variety of services to care for all of your pet's needs.
Location: 7515 Carpenter Fire Station Rd CARY, NC 27519
Shift Details: This is a full time position (30+ hours/week) , working rotational weekends and some 10hr shifts.
Job Summary: TheKennel Assistant provides daily care, feeding and exercise of boarding and hospitalized animals. The Kennel Assistant also pays close attention to animals’ general health signs such as signs of stress and changes in eating or elimination habits, promptly notifying technicians and veterinarians when a pet needs medical attention. The Kennel Assistantinteracts with clients in person and by phone and e-mail. Proper record documentation and accurate completion of boarding forms and cage cards is critical. The Kennel Assistantmust pay close attention to details, understand, and follow proper feeding and sanitation procedures and monitor boarding and hospitalized pets.
Carpenter Animal Hospital and Pet Inn is seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our team! Carpenter Animal Hospital is a rapidly growing, 5 doctor progressive veterinary hospital in NW Cary seeking an experienced veterinary technician or assistant. Ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, work well with a team, and have a great work ethic. Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities is a plus. ***We are looking for a "career" minded individual that will be dedicated to the hospital and take pride in maintaining our growing reputation and service level.**** We are a progressive practice with digital radiography, digital dental radiology, in house ultrasound, chemotherapy, doppler, cautery, and therapeutic laser. Experience with surgery, anesthesia, laboratory skills, client education, and competency with general veterinary medicine are desired. Both LVT/RVTs and non-registered technician assistants will be considered. Location: 7515 Carpenter Fire Station Rd, Cary, NC 27519Shift Details: This is a full time position (30+hours/week), working rotational weekends and 10 hour shifts. Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
- Positions starting at $15/hr+ commesurate with experience!
Carpenter Animal Hospital & Pet Inn is a growing, busy, progressive practice in NW Cary, NC looking to add a full time Associate Veterinarian. We pride ourselves on our cohesive work environment. We have a beautiful hospital with state-of-the-art equipment and strive to offer a full range of services and high-quality comprehensive care. We have spacious exam rooms, digital dental and full body radiology, surgical cautery, and suction, in house ultrasound and echocardiography, in house laboratory, laser therapy, premium boarding, canine daycare, and grooming. Things we are looking for in a candidate:
- Great time management skills and ability to keep up with 30-minute appointments
- Compassionate individual with above average client rapport
- Excellent communication and follow-through skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a team
- A personality that fits well with our practice culture
- High quality practice of medicine with ability to work with client finances and preferences
- Competency in medicine and surgery
- Additional skills such as acupuncture, ultrasound, holistic, exotic medicine, etc are desired
- Must be available to work at least (2) Saturdays each month
- Prefer at least 3 years' experience but may consider a new graduate
- MUST have current NC license
- Must have at least 3 professional references, preferably DVM or manager
"Pay starting at $100,000 per year plus production bonus"
PTO, 401k with match, Health insurance, optional vision/dental, CE stipend, paid dues and licenses, employee discount, FSA, HSA, EAP, and many more!If interested, please apply with your resume and references. Check us out our website: https://carpentervet.com/
Carpenter Animal Hospital is searching for a full time Veterinary Receptionist to join our team! 7515 Carpenter Fire Station Rd, Cary, NC 27519 Shift Details: Full Time (10 hour days) plus rotational weekends We are looking for a "career" minded individual with a strong customer service background that will be dedicated to the hospital and take pride in maintaining our growing reputation and service level. Veterinary software knowledge and terminology is preferred. Carpenter Animal Hospital is a rapidly growing, 5 doctor progressive veterinary hospital in NW Cary seeking an experienced veterinary Receptionist / CSR. We are a progressive practice with digital radiography, digital dental radiology, in house ultrasound, chemotherapy, doppler, cautery, and therapeutic laser.
Summary: A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the practice manager, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to: Apply today for immediate consideration! Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. #IND123#ZR